Book Promotions at LB Stadium Hyderabad
9:02 AM
It was the single handed effort of Professor Rekha Rao who turns to be the ex-prinicpal of Padmanabha Reddy to take this young talent to the Chairman of the sports authority of Telangana State, Mr. Venkateshwara Reddy Allipuram. He congratulated the boy for his work in the field of fiction and martial arts. His words of experience motivated the boy towards his future works in the field of literature.
At the same day in the LB Stadium, the iconic place in Hyderabad which is also the Sports Authority of Telangana State, Padmanabha Reddy was interviewed by Tv5 for his novel.
The interview -
Reporter: At this young age, many students are willing to study rather than do something creative apart from their academics but what made you write this?
Padmanabha Reddy: I love writing books and more than that, I love martial arts but due to internal reasons and parents not supporting for my passion, and I believe their fear was right. They only wanted me to study well. In my dreams, I started getting soem action sequences. I just penned it down on to the paper and started thinking why won't I write a novel on this. I slowly started writing and the wordcount reached from 0 to 65000 words. It was a great experience for me writing this book as I got a different kind of entusiasm when I was working on this novel.My ex-principal Rekha Rao mam helped me a lot with the promotions from book launch to bringing me in front of Media.
Reporter: What inspiration can the current martial artists get from your book?
Padmanabha Reddy: Some people don't get inspiration and some think that they cannot do anything respectable. By reading this book, people will get inspired towards martial arts and also they will get that their time isn't done yet. They have much more left in them.








0 comments